1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
- I don’t wear a watch, and I haven’t for 3 years.
- People say I’m funny, but deep down I don’t think I am.
- I am a little neurotic about being on time. I hate being late, and would much rather be an hour early (I am usually way, way too early for flights).
- If I need to think of a celebrity’s name on the spur of the moment invariably the first one that pops to mind is ‘Mary Tyler Moore.’ Strange but true.
- I’m shy. Some might not believe that, but I am very shy by nature. I have gotten more outgoing as I have aged, but I’m still just a shy dude.
- I have always thought that I will die alone, just like Capt. Kirk (look! I can be depressing and geeky all at once!)
- I am starting to enjoy going to the gym (but don’t tell anyone because that would ruin my whole,’I hate the gym’ routine).
- I overthink everything: relationships, future plans, people’s offhand remarks. You name it, I overthink it.
So there you have it! Now I need to pass this on to 8 (!) more people: