I haven’t been blogging here on Blankbaby much as of late, a fact which my mother brought to my attention this afternoon so I thought I would post an update of sorts.
This is what I have been up to as of late:
- I registered for BlogPhiladelphia, the blogging unconference that will be taking place here in Philly on July 12th and 13th (I wonder if I have to take those days off of work, or if I can finagle them into letting me just go). Not only am I attending the unconference, but I am running two (that’s right, two) sessions:
- How To Deal With Negative Comments, or On the Internet no one can hear you cry
- Blogging: Is It Better In Groups?
- I decided to cancel my Match.com membership, and as soon as I did a few ladies contacted me. I went on a date the other night, and I’ll be going on another one at some point this week (with a different lady). We’ll see what happens.
- I went to SF for WWDC, and I was on TV. The folks from work seemed to be impressed. I wonder what this means for my ‘Influence’ levels…
- Filmed three episodes of Fork You on two different days. The above pic was snapped by Thad, whilst Marisa and I whipped up some pesto in his kitchen. Look for this episode on Tuesday.
- I gained some weight while I was in San Francisco (damn you, Jack in the Box! I know that I should have went to In and Out Burger, but Jack in the Box was so very close to my hotel), but I’ve been working out like a mad man (I did 4.9 miles on the elliptical in 30 minutes, that’s sooo close to 5 six minute miles in a row) and I managed to knock off 2 more pounds. I am now wondering what I should do to celebrate 100 pounds lost (which is only 7 pounds away). I’m thinking of arranging for a bunch of folks to go out to dinner with me to celebrate. Doesn’t that sound like fun?
- The Daily Scott has been suffering because of the new camera I got, and the fact that the built in camera on my MacBook is being flakey. I’ll write more about the camera, but I really want to get back to posting on the Daily Scott.
Now you’re all caught up!