I found this via Anonymous Rowhouse, and I thought I would give it a whirl.
What is this? Why, a meme about blogging.
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Someone once recognized me in the grocery store from my blog, but I doubt I looked hot (you would have to ask her). I never try to look hot (and I succeed!) so I have to go with 'no.'
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
They should be, but they are completely unadulterated.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
I love dorks and I hate creeps, however, I do like getting email.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
Me? Lie? Never!
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
That is such a typical question.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
I did once, but it feel flat and I have learned my lesson. I ain't quitting, no matter how much you want me to!
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Nope, but I have always thought about it. I don't like talking about my feelings though, and I bet hugging is involved in some way. I'll just continue repressing my emotions and bottling them up until one day the vile, black liquid that is created when emotions are under great pressure bubbles up and explodes and I just frickin' flip out.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I only delete comment spam, and I never fake it (that's right, ladies).
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
Rubbed one out? Isn't that mob talk for killing someone? I have never killed anyone whilst reading a blog or not.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Allow me to coin a phrase, 'to know me is to love me.' Sure, it doesn't apply to me, since I'm a bastard and all, but most people who read this know me.. I suppose it has little impact.
11. Do you have a job?
I sure do, I was Blankbabied!
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Yes, yes I would.
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
C.K., since I have been working with him for awhile and I have yet to meet him face to face (though he did tell me that he dreamt about us meeting for the first time and I was thinner than him so he got mad at me).
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
None... yet (know what I'm saying, ladies? Eh? Eh?).
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Probably more since I have very poor budgeting skills.
16. Does your family read your blog?
My mom reads my boggle, and my brother has visited at least once. The rest of my family has no idea about it (Dad is dead, though he may be reading from BEYOND THE GRAVE! Spooky).
17. How old is your blog?
I have been using Typepad since August 2003.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Nope, and nope. "Screw you people," has always been Blankbaby Media's slogan.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No, but I should since I am quite the slut.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No, I haven't.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Blankbaby costs me money.
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Enough of your questions, what do you think of me?
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Define 'long time.' I'm a pretty frequent poster.
24. Do you like John Mayer?
John who now?
25. Do you have enemies?
Why, what have you heard?
26. Are you lonely?
Sometimes, but aren't we all alone?
27. Why bother?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this blog has changed my life. And yes, I'm resisting the urge to write some snarky comment to followup on that.
Well, that's that. I'm not 'tagging' anyone because people don't like it. Do it if you want to, and you don't have to answer all the questions.